Sunday, January 9, 2011

1/09/2010 Shopping Trip

Justin & I are leaving to go on a cruise Friday so I went out today to get my coupons (newspaper) & get the items I wanted. I missed out on some items from last weeks sales because I waited too long in the week to shop so the stores were out of some items. Alabama is being hit with an ice storm now so I wanted to get my shopping out of the way. We have a busy week ahead if us!

I still can't get blogger to upload a picture so I will just list my items.

Winn Dixie: total = $22.22 after coupons = $5.35
4 Kens salad dressings, 2 frozen veggies, gallon if milk

Walgreens: total = $31.01; after coupons = $2.44
Children gummy vitamins, 2 36-count sayfree maxi pads, 2 tubes of toothpaste, 2 boxes of cereal, 2 renuzit air freshner sprays, dr pepper drink

CVS: total = $78.36; after coupons = $22.87
12 Renuzit adjustables, 2 Electrasol finish tabs, 4 Maalox Regular Strength, 6 Pepsi 12 pk sodas

Target: total = $4.84; after coupons = $0.84
2 Reach Floss, 2 Kikkomans soy sauce

I still have a couple more stops this week (Rite Aid & Ace Hardware). Hopefully our ice/snow storm won't be bad so I can't get to these in the next couple days.

1 comment:

  1. YAAAA for you, isn't great to save all that money!!! Warning it is addicting

    ReplyDelete