Friday, February 18, 2011

Stock Pile Room

Justin cleaned & organized the closet under the stairs today. With all my grocery savings & stock piling, I needed a place to store everything!
Under the stairs, I have shelves that hold laundry detergent, cleaning supplies & canned food.
My Mom's friend gave me the idea to put medicine in boxes on the top shelve in our bedroom closet. With the kids running around, we don't want any chance of them getting into anything! I have separate boxes for all my items (medicine, shampoo & conditioner, deodarent, etc) labeled on the top shelf of my bedroom closet.

(The yellow diaper box is the box I am keeping all the scarves for the church ministry)

I still have the pantry in the kitchen. I have all food in there. I have some cans on the floor that I know I will need soon. I have all my boxes of pasta & rice, etc in there also.

No comments:

Post a Comment