Sunday, March 20, 2011

Beautiful Sunday

We had 2 left over banana's that have gotten very ripe. So, I made Banana Bread!! Yummy! It doesn't seem to matter how many bananas we buy, we always have 2 leftover that get too ripe. I usually make a loaf & stick it in our freezer but today the smell of banana bread took over the house & everyone was asking for a bite. We will probably be eatting on the bread all week (unless my family eats it all today)! haha


You can find the recipe for my banana bread under the "What's For Dinner" tab for 3/12/11



My sweet husband let me sleep until 9:30am! I haven't slept in that late since high school! I usually don't sleep like that unless I'm sick. Luckily, I'm not sick, just tired I guess. The kids have been getting up at 6am each morning this week. I don't know if it was the excitement of being at Grandpa & Nanny's house or what but 6am is hard for Mommy! It felt so good to sleep!



We spent the rest of the morning playing in our backyard.




No comments:

Post a Comment