Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Toy For Mommy!

I got a new toy yesterday. I can vacuum & clean the kitchen, bathroom & hardwood floors. I usually mop at least once a week & vacuum once a day. With a golden retriever, we have dog hair everywhere! I saw a commercial for this & thought it would make life a little easier. Justin & I tried it out & played around with it while the kids took a nap today. It is so easy!! We mopped the whole house & basement in just a few minutes! The machine doesn't use any soap or chemicals so it is easy to clean also. I love it! Never did I think I would get to a point where a steam mop would make me so happy! Life sure is different! :)

3 comments:

  1. Not to be rude, but how much was that? That is what I need! I HATE mopping my floors b/c most of the house is hardwood/tile and it kills my back sweeping and mopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it at Kohls. They had it on sale for $150. My Mom got the lucky 30% off coupon in the mail. So, I ended up paying about $100 for it. I thought it was a bit expensive but I plan to get a lot of use out of it! I made spaghetti for dinner tonight & after doing dishes, I vacuumed & mopped the kitchen floor. To do both, it took me maybe 10 minutes. I hope to get a little faster, of course. :) I would recommend it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That sounds great! I've had others in the past, but they never seemed to make "My job" any easier! I'll definitely have to check it out and catching it on sale and get a coupon too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete