Saturday, March 12, 2011

Publix Savings 3-12-11

Publix has a great deal this week! If you spend $25 (before coupons) you get $10 off a $50 Gas Card! The hubby, kids & I got up early Saturday morning & ran to Publix. Below is a list of items I got:

18 bags of frozen Birds Eye Vegetables
2 boxes of frozen Butterball Turkey Sausages
4 bottles of Marzetti Salad Dressing
4 bags of Pedigreee Dentastix Treats
1 lb Ground Beef
2 bag s of Shredded Cheese
1 $50 Shell Gas Card

My total before coupons = $99.98 ($49.98 without the gas card)

My total after coupons = $54.97 (includes the gas card)

My van was on empty so after our shopping, we headed over to the Shell gas station in the Publix parking lot & filled the van up. We used $48 of the $50 gift card.

So basically, I paid $50 for gas (which I would have gotten anyways because we were on empty) & paid $4.97 for groceries!

I am a happy camper!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You did awesome! I've been slacking on my coupon savings. I've been using them at Walmart, which isn't much help, but every little bit helps!

    ReplyDelete