Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Winn Dixie & Publix Score!!!



I think I may have had my BEST couponing experience to date. It wasn't a big order but it was great!

My first stop was at Winn Dixie. The Winn Dixie Make-A-Meal deal this week was when you buy 6 Totino Pizza's, you get for free, a box of Farm Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, a box of Little Debbie snacks, 64oz Hawaiian Punch & a box of Lindy's Italian Ice. On the Totino website, you can print $.50/1 coupons. Winn Dixie doubles coupons up to $.50 so these coupons are worth $1 each. You can only print 2 coupons per computer so I printed 2 at home, 2 at Schlotzskys & 2 at my Mom's house. I also had a $.75/1 coupon for the Farm Fresh Mozzarella sticks.

Total before coupons = $8.51
Total after coupons = $1.46 (83% savings)
AND...on each of the boxes of Totino Pizzas, there is a coupon for a free Red Box movie rental! So I have 6 FREE Red Box movie rentals to use by October!!

My next stop was at Publix. This was not my best couponing trip to Publix but it was still good. I got 3 bags of Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese & 3 bags of Idahoan Potatoes.
Total before coupons = $7.42
Total after coupons = $3.67 (51% savings)

Tonight I am having a cocktail & toasting to savings!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! I am dong a $.00 spending on groceries this month, I really miss playing the coupon game!! Give it a year and you will be over the top happy with how full your pantry is and how cheap you can feed you family.

    ReplyDelete