Wednesday, April 13, 2011

YMCA Members

We joined the YMCA today. We took the kids swimming which they both loved. When we went the other day, Grace had to wear a life jacket the YMCA provided. She had fun swimming but was very uncomfortable. I got her a Poodle Jumper at Target. I knew a lot of friends that used this with their kids last summer & they all really liked it. Grace is a fan! It helped her keep her head out of the water without discomfort. By the end of our swim, she was letting go of Justin & myself & swimming on her own! She is such a big girl! It is going to be such a fun summer in the pool! I signed David up for swim lessons. He will start swim lessons May 2nd! :)

Justin worked late tonight, so I made Tuna Noodle Casserole for dinner. This is very easy to make & the kids love it. They think it is a big treat! :)

Tuna Noodle Casserole

**This is a recipe from my Nana. My Mom made it when I was growing up & it was always one of my favorite! I must say, I think this casserole tastes better as leftovers!**

1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 can Milk (use empty cream of mushroom soup can)
1 can Tuna
1 cup Pasta, cooked
Put all ingredients together in casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. I a lot of the time put it in the microwave for 5 minutes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment