Thursday, May 19, 2011

Grocery Spending/Savings (Week of 5/13 - 5/19)

I made a run to Publix & Winn-Dixie while in Montgomery. I don't know if my Publix just doesn't order enough or no one coupons in Montgomery. The Montgomery Publix always is well stocked with the items on my shopping list & my Publix in Trussville is usually out of the items I want causing me to get rain checks every week.

Publix I saved 82%
Paid $8.27 for $46.38 worth of groceries.
I was able to get Chinet Dinner Napkins (put those away for Thanksgiving or Chirstmas
dinner), Tostito's Salsa (3), Pedigree Denta Stix for (4), Yoplait Kids Yogurt (4), Band-Aids
(6), Rice (3) & a quart of milk

Winn-Dixie I saved 52.68% (Not as great as Publix but still, not terrible.)
Paid $31.33 for $66.21 worth of groceries.
I was able to get cereal (2 boxes), KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce (4), Capri Suns (6), Rump
Roasts (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment