Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Coupon Buddy!

I have a new coupon buddy!



We played a little one-on-one basketball first. I, of course, kicked his butt! We then headed to the local Walgreens for a little retail therapy, with coupons. :)



Nah, just kidding!



After David's t-ball practice tonight, I ran into our local Walgreens to pick up some stuff they had on sale. While in the store, I noticed Charles Barkley picking up some shaving cream. I went outside (Justin & the kids were patiently waiting in the van) & brought them all inside. We met Mr. Barkley & he took a couple pictures with us. He was very nice! He talked to the kids & Justin, of course, plugged Schlotzskys! haha I was surprised how nice & down to earth he is. I told him I felt bad bothering him while he was trying to shop. I'm sure this happens to him all the time. I know how hard & annoying it is to shop with the kids, so I'm sure it is annoying to get bothered by fans. But, he was very nice & said it did not bother him & he asked if we wanted to have a picture with him. Again, so nice!
(The guy who took the pictures for us totally cut David out of the picture! I didn't realize this until after we walked out the store. Ugh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment