Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Movies!

The summer movie program started this week at the Regal Cinemas in Trussville. The kids & I went & saw The Tales of Despereaux. I forgot Grace's pacifier so I did have a little bit of a struggle keeping her quiet. But, for the most part, it worked out good. Last year the summer movie program was free but this year they are charging $1 per person (Grace is free). Not a bad deal, $2 for the three of us to see a movie is nice! :)


After the movie, Grace was so tired. As soon as I got her buckled in her car seat, she passed out!



For dinner, I made homemade pizzas. I used a homemade pizza crust recipe (see recipe on 3/10/11 post). I cut the recipe in half since it was just me & the kids for dinner (Justin was working late).

Before...



After...

No comments:

Post a Comment