Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's Friday For the Wagners!

Today is our Friday! Justin is off work Friday & Saturday. Yay!

We spent the morning at the YMCA. After Justin & I worked on our fitness, we took David swimming. We were going to take both kids in the pool but we forgot Grace's pacifier at home. It seems like lately she get fussy in the pool without her pacifier. She loves the pool & loves to swim but she seems to need that pacifier to be happy. Oh well, she stayed in the nursery & David got his Mommy & Daddy all to himself for an hour & a half. :)


Two happy boys to be in the pool!



My Water Baby!



This afternoon I had an eye appointment at 2:30pm for my yearly check up. I wasn't very smart when I made this appointment because it is right in the middle of nap time. I don't know what I was thinking. Luckily, Grace fell asleep on the living room floor after lunch (see picture below). Both kids were so well behaved at the doctor's office & were in good spirits this evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment